- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?
- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?
- What about the salary?
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking? Explain why
- Add any other related ideas (e.g. strengths and weaknesses, location, hours,
I would like to work as a clinical or a occupational psychologist, i don't know for sure yet, i haven't thought it out too seriously, but i still have time to think about that. In matters of the place where i would work, it would be most likely in a office or something like that, in the indoors and i think that is fine for me.
I have thought of working as a researcher too, or even with kids, but i don't know very well the areas that i could work in, so far i know just a few of them.
I would love to travel to other places, but i don't know if i would enjoy it if i go in job matters, despite that, it would not hurt to try it out at least once.
Thinking about the salary, i believe that with the enough to get along and with a little more income to save money i could be just fine.
I am currently studying psychology in my first year, i'm enjoying it so far, i really hope i can pass all my classes.
I really hope i can help people with their problems and make their lives a little better.
I would like to work as a clinical or a occupational psychologist, i don't know for sure yet, i haven't thought it out too seriously, but i still have time to think about that. In matters of the place where i would work, it would be most likely in a office or something like that, in the indoors and i think that is fine for me.
I have thought of working as a researcher too, or even with kids, but i don't know very well the areas that i could work in, so far i know just a few of them.
I would love to travel to other places, but i don't know if i would enjoy it if i go in job matters, despite that, it would not hurt to try it out at least once.
Thinking about the salary, i believe that with the enough to get along and with a little more income to save money i could be just fine.
I am currently studying psychology in my first year, i'm enjoying it so far, i really hope i can pass all my classes.
I really hope i can help people with their problems and make their lives a little better.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario