Films.
To be honest i am not really a film person, so i dont go to the cinema very often nor rent or buy films. the last movie that i saw was "Ghost In The Shell" with a friend because he invited me to the cinema. I loved the film, he told me that they made it after a anime with the same name, i'ts placed on a futuristic city where technology is very advanced, it was very fun.
I dont have a" kind "of movies that i like im up to any kind as long as it is good.
I dont have an all-time favourite movie, but maybe one that i really liked when i was a child, and back then was my favourite is Corpse Bride by the director Tim Burton. It was a about the marriage of Victor Van Dort (Johnny Depp) and Victoria Everglot (Emily Watson).
But when Victor practice his wedding vows in the woods, he brings to life a dead bride that thinks the two of them are now married.
When i was a child i really liked the movie but i dont know why, maybe it was the music or that the animation films were different to me.
I have seen this movie a couple of times and it´s fun for me, i would say that you should give it a shot.
I don´t like to watch films that i have already see, but if it is with more people i think it will be fun.
To be honest i am not really a film person, so i dont go to the cinema very often nor rent or buy films. the last movie that i saw was "Ghost In The Shell" with a friend because he invited me to the cinema. I loved the film, he told me that they made it after a anime with the same name, i'ts placed on a futuristic city where technology is very advanced, it was very fun.
I dont have a" kind "of movies that i like im up to any kind as long as it is good.
I dont have an all-time favourite movie, but maybe one that i really liked when i was a child, and back then was my favourite is Corpse Bride by the director Tim Burton. It was a about the marriage of Victor Van Dort (Johnny Depp) and Victoria Everglot (Emily Watson).
But when Victor practice his wedding vows in the woods, he brings to life a dead bride that thinks the two of them are now married.
When i was a child i really liked the movie but i dont know why, maybe it was the music or that the animation films were different to me.
I have seen this movie a couple of times and it´s fun for me, i would say that you should give it a shot.
I don´t like to watch films that i have already see, but if it is with more people i think it will be fun.
I'm a big fan of Tim Burton! and when i was a child this movie scared me a little, especially for their big eyes jajaj
ResponderEliminarAll of my friends have already seen Corpse Bride or at least they knew a few parts, I guess I'm the only one who never (I mean, never ever) have seen that movie before. I think I'm going to search it and watch it someday.
ResponderEliminar