ANIMALS.


I don't know if i could consider myself an animal lover, i really like animals, but i don't feel that is enough to be an animal lover.

I remember i had a couple pets when i was a kid, the ones i can remember are a dog named cholo, a hamster named pikachu and my current pet, a cat.

The name of my cat is yumi, she is a little anoying but despite that i still love her a lot, i think she is the pet i have had for the longest time now and i know that i will get very sad when the time comes and i lose her eventually.

Like i said before my cat has been with my for the longest time so that made me feel like the best animal to have as a pet are cats. They are so fluffy and cute.

I know that a friend owns a turtle as a pet, that is like the most unusal pet that i can probably think that someone close to me has.

I don't support the use of animals for medical research purposes, and the other hand have never thought much about animals in zoos, but in a way i think that is not right, i think i should have more information about the subject, to have a more complete answer. And as for fur coats again i do not have a concrete answer to it, i think that is bad but i don't do much about the subject.

About the way some people muzzle dogs or things like that, i do not agree with any way of mistreating animals but i do think that there should exist some sort of security in some cases for more wild animals or such. Once i was bitten by a dog but it was a small dog so i barely felt a pinch.

If i could choose an animal to be, i would probably choose a wolf. I think that they are beautiful animals. They are wild and dangerous but despite that fact i really like them.





Comentarios

  1. I used to have 3 turtles and they were weird, I mean, who can breath air and be on water indifferently?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Place i would like to visit