If you choose "The best holidays...", you should mention:

- when it was

- where you went
- how long it was
- people you went with
- things / activities you did
- why it has been the best so far
- any other relevant info

About four or five years ago, 
I had the opportunity to travel to Egypt, i went there with some part of my family and i stayed there for a month or so...

It was so cool for me. I had the opportunity to see the Giza pyramids complex, travel to some of the main cities, sail through the nile river, i went to some museums too, i definitely had a great time.

I get the chance to ride a camel too, that was pretty cool.

I went through some little markets on the cities and get the chance to watch the locals.

I travel on a little boat to an island that had some ancient artifacts and a tour guide explain us the place and the things that were on it.

There was a lot of things that made this trip one of the best so far, i get to do so many things and see a lot of places, i get the chance to talk with some of the people there that could talk in english, i had a really good time, i have good memories of that trip.



















Comentarios

  1. Aaaw!!! Cute!! Hope u can go back soon! \^-^/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, Egypt is a rare destination... but it's a cool country with many history and myths related to its culture!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Egypt!! I always wanted to travel to that place..
    I think you had a great time there :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Place i would like to visit